Why work for J.H. Seale & Son, Inc.?
Steady, local work
Full benefits available: Health, vision, dental, short/long term disability, life
Safety bonus program
Referral bonus program
Paid orientation and training
Paid vacations and holidays
Guaranteed weekly minimum
New trucks every three years
4-day week option available with minimum guarantee
Text DRIVE to
to talk to a recruiter
To qualify for employment with J.H. Seale & Son, Inc., a candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Must be at least 23 years of age
• Must have at least one (1) year driving experience with a tractor/trailer consecutively.
• Stable verifiable work record
• Must have a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements. Must have a current DOT Medical Card and have the ability to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Credential card (TWIC).
• No alcohol or drug related convictions during the last five years nor pending cases
• Candidate must be able to compute basic math (add, subtract, compute net gallons, etc.)
• Candidate must be able to read and speak the English language, in accordance with section 391.11(b)(2) of the Federal Carrier Safety Regulations.
• Candidate must be able to work holidays and weekends as needed.
• Previous petroleum experience preferred but not required.